The question is does CaptBangFlop have any stories about the groupies? Will Dave have any new stories after tonight is an even Bigger question?

Me I can tell ya it is minus 2 right now with the windchill and heading for 25 or 30 below with an actual temp of 5 below. The story is I'm sitting in the car keeping it warm waiting for the wife to do the grocery shoppin tonight and I see some groupies in Tshirts coming out of the store! TSHIRTS!!! The lights around the store were bright tonight they must have cleaned the lights.. Can't believe the college kids are so worried about style they don't wear coats in this weather, but I guess I can tolerate it ok. cool grin

Me I put on my insulated blizzard proof bibs, insulated vest, 4 in 1 duck huntin parka and a hat all before I left the office. All that and I still have 5 pairs of coveralls and a Pile of coats and sweatshirts in the car just incase. Style, Nah I'd rather smile at how cool the power of Mother Nature really is.. Stay warm guys and keep the kiddos taken care of in this cold, my other tip of the day is Corn Huskers Lotion for the hands to keep them from cracking due to the little 5 minute exposures to the cold. wink