Well guys, I had the pleasure of spending another night at the 'ol shack-a-lacka with Dave and his family. My 10 year old boy and I left bright and early saturday morning and met at Dave's house for a day of fishin big snot rockets (northerns)on lake of the woods. The 'boy' and some of his buddies also met us there. My boy and Dave's oldest son hit it off very well and were succesful in catching a couple of nice fish to pose for the camera with. This of course was done when they were not 'exploring' or draggin each other around the ice with my depth finder rope! :)I'm picture posting challanged so Dave will have to do that. smile That evening we returned to the shack for a bon fire, fried fish and more 'smart juice'. It was a very good time! Dave's daughter ended up getting sick and they are currently in the hospital with her so please keep Dave, his daughter and family in your thoughts and prayers.
Dave - Thanks for a great time and wishing you guys well!
Jim

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...