Here is an update on Cole. He is in his recovery week, but the side affects are starting to ramp up. I cant imagine how scared he must have been from hallucinating. And to ask his dad if he is going to die? Wow. Here is his latest Caringbridge update from his mother:

Sorry, I didn't write because Jon had the computer and he was back home. Yesterday was okay but today is worse. This is really hard for me to deal with. I thought each day out from raditation would be better but appartantly not. I sent for Caden (Cole's best friend) thinking Cole would be really ready to play today. Caden got here and Cole has been too sick to play today. Cades is going to stay tonight, I pray that Cole will be up to playing tomorrow because I know how badly he wants to and how much it helps! Yesterday Cole had hallucinations from a medicine they gave him. It was the hardest thing for a mom to experience. He screamed and cried for a half an hour that scary things were flying at him and begged me to make it stop. All I could do was hold him close. After that he passed out for about an hour. Needless to say we won't be using that medicine again. And today he asked Jon if he was going to die. This is all way too much for a 4 year old to handle. My strength is fading fast and I am really starting to question God???? All I can do is pray that tomorrow will be bettter.

Did everyone hug their kids? If not, better get on that. Thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers, it all helps.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.