Thanks High Brass, it's frickin snowing up here right now,,, not cool!!

The pictures are a mix of our kids & our friend's kids. it was a fun weekend.

I am thinking our "economy stimulous check" is going to stimulate a lumberyard in MN smile

We have soffit/fascia to do, need to finish the addition which houses our future sauna room... as Mrs ND stated (Can't believe she couldn't come up with a better post name) smile

as she was saying, we are talking about making that little 8' x 16' addition into a 16' x 16' addition which would include sort of a mini den/bar/general BS & drink beer room.

And I'm wanting to cover up the chip board interior with some T&G boards, we'll see how far the rebate check goes i guess.

I've been teasing rooster7 today who has been pounded by snow already. I told him I have an old empty turtle shell filled with dried chicken bones & I've been standing up north here shaking that turtle shell at that storm to keep it south of me (which ended up stalling it out over rooster's house) grin Yeah I got some kinda native type powers or something... not me so much but that turtle shell, good stuff!

We are just getting a dusting right now, think i better get out my anti snow storm turtle shell & give a few shakes at that storm before bed.

Sorry rooster! grin

Dave

Something clever here.