Very nice words guys. thanks very much.

I'm going to shift gears here a little bit, this is a tough week marking the passing of my cousin Sunday, and then his birthday tomorrow.

so, I call for a little break. A brief change of subject.

There are a few chores that we cant let slip off the chickenbuck list for this season. We have had a cast iron hand pumped pitcher well sitting dry on the chickenbuck kitchen counter top for 2 winters now. That's a shame, I'd say it's time to push a pipe into the ground & see if we can pump some water this year for cleaning dishes & such.

We also have a very nasty spot in our access trail that has likely damaged a couple of trucks now and it stuck an oafish black 1 ton ford pretty damn good this spring grin we should do something about that bad spot in the trail.

I have mowing that needs to be done, around the chickenbuck cabin first off, bugs are getting bad there. Also the trails that we made through the woods with he new brush mower. It would be a shame to let them trails grow in.

Wood pile. We need to cut that log pile by the cabin into stove lengths & stack it all up. We also have several tamarack near the cabin that have recently died that we could just as well add to the pile along with that huge jackpine that went down in the wind last fall up by the cabin.

Then stands, Dusty's stand has not been the best & a new logging access trail has left him sort of exposed. I think it could be time to move that stand, but we need his thoughts on that.

Pam's stand is looking good but we were going to try to work up the ground there & get some sort of a plot going there.... we're running out of time for that.

We also have those barn board to put up in the cabin (that's going to look really cool!)

Those are all the "free projects" I can think of, the ones we can do without going to pocket.

There is other stuff we would like to do like the soffit & fascia. Pretty important actually, the squirrels have really taken a liking to the attic in the winter frown

I'll have to make that one of my own goals this season I think.

Well it's time to get to work here this morning. Have a good tuesday fellow chickenbuckaroo's.

Something clever here.