I was always a muzzy 3 blade guy until I got on archery talk and read everyone raving about Slick Trick 4 blade fixed head. I bought them and tried them out on Easton Epic ST's and they flew true with field tips and were as sharp as advertized. I currently have a huge gash in my thumb to prove it. The thing that's got me looking at others is the penetration I got on that buck (its pictured in this thread somewhere)was very poor. Sure he died within 30 yards but I feel it should have been a pass through. G5 sent me a free Striker to try. It also flies true with field points and is just as sharp or sharper than the "trick". They are made from the same material. German Lutz steel. I bought Easton Axis Full Metal Jacket arrows the other day. I think I'm really going to like them with the Striker head. The penetration is supposed to be awesome. So long story short, if you ever want to go back to a fixed blade head that flies true, try the G5 Striker or Slick Trick.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...