The boys did great work yesterday. They'll take a shot at the yellow pickup today. Here's what the blue pickup sits like now.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

We pulled the yellow truck out away from the side of the shop last night and had a little trouble stopping the yellow pickup from rolling. We had a little bump into the front of my red pickup which was the pulling truck. I was pretty mad about it and RWS was behind the wheel of the yellow truck & felt just terrible. The little guy was trying to stop the rolling truck (no battery in it so it wasn't running) but he couldn't stop it. I was tied to him with a tow strap & couldn't get away from him... well I ran out of room trying to get away backwards leaving the tow strap loose between us & the bump between the snowplow blade & the front of my red truck was unavoidable.

I was mad.

Then I saw what the problem was.

Poor RWS was pushing that peddle straight to the floor and the truck just wouldn't stop!

The clutch peddle grin

Well it was my fault, the whole thing was. I meant to use the old brown pickup, battery was dead because the dome light was left on. So, against better judgment I used the red pickup. I know to hang an old tire off the front of one of the rigs to act as a cushion, well I didn't do that. I also didn't give RWS any instructions as to which peddle to push or to pull it into gear if he had to or to turn the truck or this or that... All kinds of things I should have done.

So little guy, I hope you are reading this today. That little bump was your dad's fault & not yours. You're a good boy and I'm proud of you. Go out & turn wrenches on that old yellow pickup & have fun doing it. I'll help with the hard stuff when I get home.

grin

Something clever here.