Wow, Dave!!! That hurt I'm sure, kiddo just finished reading that story with me and said Dave did a wabo.

I shot a 16 through the top of my left hand all the way from the edge of the thumb to the pinky bone under the skin. Did that while building one of her classmates parents house's. Puting the stair framing in on the rail boy that did bleed too, drove myself to the docs and they used a pliers to pull it. I laughed and said I could have done that and fainted...lol..

No kiddin fell to the floor at the sight of my own blood in that amount, even my being an EMT/Firefighter at that time and I couldn't do my own blood without fainting. Others never bothered me much..lol..

Thanks for all the fun making me remember, now ya gotta help TZone on some orange can emptying on that one for me...lol

Kiddo Really enjoyed all the camp pics on the other thread too by the way, she is also wanting a 99 or two now as she says Grogel Deluxe must mean 99's are Deluxe rifles... Me I said you got that right I want about 199 of the 99's.... wink