Very cool Tzone. It's always nice to see something. I almost saw more moose this year than deer (no pics though). Opening day I had a large bodied, small racked bull moose feed about 25 yards away from me while I sat on a rock among the quakies. Nothin' the rest of the day but five grouse.

A week later, while trying to fill a cow elk tag my BIL and I stalked into a big ol' bull and cow moose. It was fun to see them as we didn't see anything else until about 3 minutes before the end of legal shooting light. And that was nothing more than a small herd of does with a few fawns.

The next day at first light my dad and I stalked into a feeding cow moose. We watched it and slowly tried to creep past it for about five minutes. It finally spooked and while running off it jumped a doe w/ a fawn. About 10 minutes later wily coyote bust out the brush about 80 yards above my dad. An hour later, I jumped three more does among the pines and quakies.

So, I saw less than 10 does and fawns and 4 moose while having a cow elk and buck deer tag in my pocket... crazy

Good luck today chickenbucker's.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear