I still don't get it Craig & to be honest the bigger it gets the more i think it could be time to close it up. It's got to be a burdon on the forum with it's size & all the pictures. It's got to be taking up too much space for a topic based around one deer camp. It holds awesome stories from so many menbers & cabin tips, stand tips... I guess the story itself & the ups & downs, struggle with loss of a loved one, the strengthening of family & frendship, new friendship.
it's got a lot of stuff in it I guess but it's just so much. Too much for one thread. I don't know what to do with it all though. I printed the whole thread some time back & put in a 3 ring binder with page holders & brought it out to the shack, but it's grown so much again since then. It's coming up on a year pretty soon. The thread isn't a year old but yet it never slid off the front page in deer hunting even before it was stickied & now it's over 20,000 views.

That's cool but i just think it's too big & I feel bad about this monster thread sticking out like a sore thumb in the deer hunting area.

What should I do? Anybody? any ideas?

Maybe I should PM Rick, I'm sure he's BDDT, probably can give some guidence or idea as to what is best. i never saw this thing getting this big but it's my fault for continuing to feed it. I worry that it's overstayed it's welcome, too big, too clumsy. I still hear from a few that post & state that they read the whole thing, that's just insane, I'd need a weekend to do that. I just feel bad about how big it's got.

know what I mean?

August 9th it will be one year old, what should I do?

Dave

Something clever here.