Hey Bill,
I just noticed your sig line. I like it!

A quick update for everone on our Youth Day that my PF chapter is organizing. We have around 30 businesses/organizations that are on board with a bunch more that I expect will commit. Our activities so far are trap shooting, BB gun, archery, shoot/dont shoot course, casting clinic, dog training (two different trainers), bike safety, DNR Cons Officers, DNR Wall of Shame, Tomahawk/knife throwing, duck calling, Fur identification, turkey calls and blinds, Food plot prep, the PF shooting trailer, a professional exhibition shooter, boat safety, and ATV safety. I am almost positive we will also have a mock blood trail, taxidermy, shelter building, orienteering, geocaching, outdoor cooking, fire building, tree stand safety, gun cleaning and maybe a few more.

That is a pretty good lineup, eh? If you know anyone with kids within driving range of Alexandria, it will be Sunday, Aug 24th from 11 am to 4 pm. it is completely free and we will provide lunch and tshirts for the kids!

Gophergunner is going to help I believe, so it will be fun to meet him for the first time in person.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.