- 2 would be time to start tinkering with the boat motor! grin

No. Its cold. Damn cold. I had to laugh tzone, about the boxer and t-shirt vehicle starts. Only in the north country at pre-dawn can you see half naked grown men running as fast as they can in short little tip toe strides to avoid slipping on the snow and ice to start a vehicle. A vehicle that does not like you at this point. Kinda like a wife that gets woken up at 4:00 am by you belly flopping on the bed and saying "honey...you havsh to gesh up. We havsh to go gitsh mysh buddy whosh went in the dish." Yeah that kind of dislike.... Yesterday morning, I went out in my camo robe and what can only be described as "old man" slippers. (The really ugly slip on kind with completely smooth soles) I'm doing the tip toe trot and hit ice on the driveway slab. I didn't fall but I did twists and turns and used muscles I didn't even know I had to stay upright. I remember thinking this is what a scared orangutan being chased across a skating rink must look like. blush

They are talking 30* above for Sunday here. That is going to be awesome!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...