Some really good looking deer, congrats guys! Hope ya'll had a happy Thanksgiving. ND, that's how we've felt the last couple seasons at our camp! Last year a doe walked by our shack window at dinner time, only deer the four of us saw that year. The year before two of the guys saw a doe while doing a push through some popples and that was the only deer seen that year also. This year was the buck I shot and the buck I couldn't shoot at and those were the only deer seen by us and the neighboring camp, too. We seen some tracks from a few deer moving at night but the wolf tracks outnumbered the deer 12/1 or so. Hey tzone, my uncle and cousins haven't faired well, up in Vilas County. Glad you'ns are shooting some deer. Dennis Andersen had a article in the Star-Trib before deer season about how these last few years are the lowest % of bucks shot since the beginning of the 1940's. Well hopefully it's better next year.

(Micah 6:8) "Words are what men live by... words they say and mean." -John Wayne, The Comancheros "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." -Ronald Reagan