Well now, what happens in a spear house stays in the spear house! wink It was our first date though. But there is a good story that happened that day. Now imagine a very nervous 17 year old kid with this girl he has had his eye on for a long time, FINALLY out on a date with her. It was a small house, 4X6 if'n I remember correctly. I got the fuel oil stove behind me and she is on my left facing sideways. The dumb stove keeps going out and since it is behind me, I cannot see it. So finally I just asked her because it was easier for her to see, is the stove going? She says, "Yes". Well doggone it my back starts getting really warm and I hear something and turn around to find flames coming 2 feet out of the stove! The only pail I had was the minnow pail, so I quick grab the sucker out and hand it to her and say hold this and proceed to use the bucket to get water out of the hole and throw on the stove. We got it under control and back to ... umm... spearing....yeah we were spearing right? Yes, I do believe we were spearing. Somehow we didnt see a fish the whole time we were out. confused

That folks, was our first date. We have now been married 18 years, so I guess I didnt goof it up too bad!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.