Once again Rooster Congrats that is a Bruiser!
I Really enjoyed your story of the hunt too..

Dave, Sorry to hear about your buck, just think to yourself that it is OK this stuff happens. I've lost my share over the years and its Not easy to forget. Yet mother nature has away of making things right.

You know your cousin had a Blast this weekend up there with you too, and just consider the light from the morning sun peaking over the horizon his way of winking at you eachday.

Now Mr.99, that is a Danday buck too Congrats!

Jeff, those rifles are Very Common here in Mo. and Highly sought after. Very hard to find one forsale round here. Don't have yet as I'm a Marlin guy myself and wish I could take that stainless off your hands! Just alittle too close for Christmas though to be buying right now.

Dave, I saw Alot of deer within feet of me bowhunting in 4 days time but just No shooters close enough except one and he hid behind the treebranches for 20 minutes or so at 35 yards. All in all a Great time but ARRRGGG my meatpole needs to be filled too. Christi and I anxiously await the opening season for gun deer this comming Sat. We'll both be packing Marlin 30 dirtys.. GOOD LUCK ALL!!!