[quote=northern_dave]Surely he only sees in black & white & I haven't skylined myself... the wind is calm.. as long as I don't move he'll think nothing of me & soon he'll move along....

Rolling spit ball in mouth. Getting it good and drippy. Slowly, sloooowly insert into gutted pen with the tip of the tongue. Breathe, Breathe, calm down! can he hear my heart pounding?? C'mon big guy....one more.....thats it.......just one moooore step.... There it is!!!...perfect quartering away broadside......PHOOOO.....SPLAT!! OMG!!! YES!! Direct hit between the second and third rib! YES! THANK YOU JESUS!!! Now stay calm. Calm down! Don't move!! Don't give away your position. Replay the shot in your head....Pick a landmark of where you last seen him....The copier! Remember the copy machine....OH and the fax. He went between the copier and the fax machine...GAWD I'm shaking!! CRASH!! YES!! YES!! YES!! HE'S DOWN!! OHHH...HE'S DOWN! Thank you! Thank you God!

(Man I need to get out of here too) crazy

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...