Wabo checking in,

Sounds and looks like a Great weekend for the members of camp chickenbuck, I do SOOO miss my DirtBike days. May have find my way back to them someday soon.

I spent the weekend putting something similiar to T111 on the front of the house. I got a deal, 4 by 9 sheeting for 15 bucks a sheet! Ceder just with grooves an inch and 1/4 wide is the only difference from the T111.

Spent yesterday evening picking cherries while kiddo Thunder pitted them in the yard next to me in the quiet evening. She is feeling much better and is already jogging not quite running but moving pretty quickly. Wow kids bounce back fast!

Looking at a snowplow for my John Deere now waiting for some pics and the guy to email me the width of the blade before I say done deal. With the fluid in the tractor tires on the back think it will do the job fine. I plan to park it in the garage at my parents place and just come out pushing if we ever get real snow again. Send me snow this year northern friends of mine, I want SNOW... LOL..