Well, Makes No Patties broke her ass I guess. or tailbone or what ever grin (fell down I guess)

So she aint riding, I think bangflop has an old panther running for the ride (so I'll have a fellow junker to ride with smile )

Rooster & special K sold their sleds... I think the dancing Gazelle has to work.... But I'm bringing 5 sleds down, 4 regular ones & one tricked out super mod sno jet. Me, Pam & the kids are riding, weezy & runs with scissors are riding, the young barber will ride in the snow coach.

I'll toss a regular sled of ours & probably justins on the big trailer & Rooster will pull the trailer as a chase rig. That way if me and/or justin cook the vintage sleds we'll have backup sleds. Or in the case that we call a truce in the ironbutt vintage sled riding contest we'll retire the old sleds to the trailer & ride our regular boring ones grin

It's very unlikely though, I'll have a tow strap in the sno jet in case any of the other sleds break down so I can town them to the nearest road with the sno jet.

On sleds it will be you guys, my regular tribe, justin and shane. could be some of justins friends in there too I suppose.

The young indian child will ride in the sno coach with the barber. grin

Something clever here.