I drove down to the pits myself and asked some questions. One driver we talked to used to be married to my cousin. When I asked him about it he was like "oh heck ya we know about it...er...oh wait...was it your car??"

Yep

"oh well ah...I don't know who it was or anything...just...uh..seen the car parts all over the road"

So we drive up to the scale shack and ask the lady working. She happens to go to our church. She acted pretty fishy too until Karen took her sunglasses off and then she recognized her. She told us the radio chatter she had been hearing pointed the finger at a business out of grand forks that is running trucks down here. Said the guy never came back and never came back. Then she heard he was at the tire store. She gave us his name and truck number. I called the trooper and told him what I found out. He went to follow up and called me back. He got a hold of the company's safety officer who then called me. Conicidently it was a guy I graduated from high school with whom I really haven't seen since. Sounds like they are going to take care of it.

Just glad Karen is in one piece.

*Edit* I graduated with the safety officer not the truck driver.

Last edited by Rooster7; 10/11/10.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...