Originally Posted by tzone
And Lee said it was way down this year too!

Well, mini man passed part one of hunters safety today. The outdoors section. If I can get his pis uploaded I'll post em. He did well on the shooting portion. The other stuff too but I didn't get to see all that.

We stayed after and shot his .223 for about an hour as well. We can tighten up the groups but he would have killed a deer with every shot. Literally.

The range master decided to scold me because we are going to use a .223 for deer hunting.told us all about how it's not capable, and a crippled not a killer. All things a new 11 year old hunter really didn't need to hear. One he watched him shoot and I explained we shoot several weekends in the summer and every seemed in the fall, as well as studying the animals, and reloading our own shells, he really backed off. He really liked that I have a .35 Whalen and actualky shook my hand because of it! Lol. Never had that happen before.

It was a fun day.

I think this is my wife's 4th deer with her .223. None of her relatives in MN seem capable of comprehending it's not "luck."

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house