Well I'm back from my trip to PA for work. Flew out of Fargo to Mpls, then to Pittsburgh where I was pleasantly surprised with a real nice '07 Mustang to drive for the week. I drove two hours to my destination and all I can say is WOW! What beautiful country. Amazing hills and woods. Green cow pastures with red and white barns dotting the hillsides through the trees. Clear rivers and streams. No foliage yet but still very nice. I would love to to out there in the fall when the leaves turn color. It must be spectacular. Wednesday morning I was driving to work and seen the typical sign of a road kill. Blood and some guts splattered on the road...except....this wasn't your typical racoon or deer roadkill. It was a fairly large black bear laying on the shoulder of the road. Just guessing but about a 300 pounder. You don't see that everyday! I'm sure whoever hit it has the body shop on speed dial right now.

Lots has happened at camp chicken buck thread I see. Holy bats!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...