The news about Cole is Wonderful to hear that he still has his Spirit full as for the mix drink stand I'm thinking a glass from him would be well worth whatever I had on me too.. Hopefully a 50 as well.

Brad Welcome to Dave and his ChickenbuckCampfire!

TZone,Dave and all the camp outing guys I'm Jealous Real Jealous! Me I got stuck at Moms puttin up a new door, spraying for bugs, cutting grass and adding more to the landscape wall I'm workin on down there.

Got out long enough to get me another car last weekend for thetravel to and from work, a Taurus so the Explorer now joins the F150 as weekend family fun vehicle #2..LOL... Gas has been much easier this week on the pocket change so far.

Have to get Kiddo from Bball practice to Band practice and over to her hunter ed course this weekend hopefully she has no trouble. Thinking if she passes she may also shoot her first ducks and geese this season like another kiddo at chickenbuck has done recently.

40's here so far for lows with mid to upper 70s for highs corn and beans coming out of the fields fast now, rain tomorrow though and cooler temps coming. Bring it on bought two new heavyweight orange parkas the other day while out shoppin with Momma.

Need to finish my house round theweekend of the 12th or so and then get my trailer finished inside with bunkbuckbeds and then well aaahahhh. I'll say its huntin season will be picking up the bow soon..

Long winded wabo who is covered in work and wishin he could go with Dave on Wapiti hunt soon, says now back to regularly scheduled chickenbuck discussion.. wink wink