Hey Goalie, I said I was follicly challenged, not bankrupt!

So speaking of follicles....I have the receding hairline. No big deal, I am already married, I dont have to look good, right? But I do have a fear. A deep rooted (ah, no pun intended) fear about my hair or lack of. Going bald is gonna happen, so I can live with that. But I am deathly scared of The Island. My hairline is receding on the left aaaaand on the right. But not too much the middle. If the left and right get together further back on my noggin', I will be left with The Island. What do you do with an Island? Shave it every morning? I gotta believe that every single person, from infant to 92 year olds, will see that and smirk. Mebbe outright laugh. And justifiably so. Anybody ever dealt with an island? Anybody ever see someone with and Island and not break out into raucous laughter?

Enough on that for now. I am going hunting roosters. today. In a half hour when my buddy gets here. Roosters. me. my dog. my buddy. his dog. I will snap a pic if successful.

Good luck Chickenbuckaroos, I am pulling for a fuzzy windchime to grace your meatpole!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.