We are now out of the woods and back "on the grid" and hearing about this UFO sighting in california that is being explained as a navy missile test. This was supposedly on sunday the 8th I believe?

Well, we saw something in the sky on the morning of the 7th that looked a little bit like a jet but it was glowing orange in the morning sky. It had a trail but not a long trail like you see with jets and the trail was broad, it looked to be traveling the speed of a jet but we thought it was a comet. like the leading point of the object was on fire, noticeably bright lead point with what looked like a flaming bloom. We saw it in the southern sky, it seemed to be traveling west and angled downward, not parallel with the horizon. It wasn't a streaking white line like a "shooting star", we had time for Missy to get everybody outside to watch it and we observed it until it went below tree top level.

It was a ways off, If I had to guess I would think that folks in Bemidji would have had a decent view of it.

Something clever here.