Originally Posted by Rooster7
Now I do have a good story that I will steal from a buddy of mine because I think its worth sharing with you deer crazy lunatics. smile

This buddy of mine is a few years younger and some of his old classmates and him leased some hunting land by Bemidji. The area is dense forest and swamp land bordered by state land. They all built big fancy stands and cut shooting lanes for the rifle season. Well they are up there for a few days and don't even see a deer so one day one of the guys takes a case of beer with him to the stand to fight the boredom. One of the more dedicated hunters was always watching his shooting lane with binoculars every few minutes so this guy who was drinking beer decides to pull a prank on him. He walks to the edge of the shooting lane about 150 yards out, strips down to nothing but his orange hat and boots. He waited until the guy raised his binoculars and slowly walked out and across the shooting lane butt naked with his face turned away. The other guys all of a sudden get a call on the two way radio's saying "uh.....guys.....I'm heading back to camp" They said "why?" He said "I think I have been out here too long...I just seen a f**kin naked hunter walk through my shooting lane"
That night they went to the bar and this guy is telling all the locals to watch out for the naked hunter who is roaming the woods. The other guys were about busting a gut. Then this same guy who stripped down in the woods goes outside and comes walking back into the bar wearing nothing but his orange hat and boots and his sweat sock covering his purple headed yogurt slinger! The whole bar erupted in laughter! You have to hear my buddy tell the story. It's hilarious when you get the expressions with it!

Mother of Christ I don't know how I've missed this story every time I've read this cover to cover...but I have. OMG I'm dying. grin

Camp is where you make it.