Stan,

Happy Birthday my friend and may you enjoy Many, Many More!!! wink

Weazy,

Can't believe you let Dad get the spirit all boozed up with Miller for crying out loud. Once the wood spirit gets alittle Miller he wants alot more and daily sometimes too, now MrsNorthnDave your Mom will be constantly running to the store for more Miller and Meat for the Grill. UNLESS you and the Boy keep the meat pole full with fresh venison and fish, it is now your duty to get the boy and yourself out to the cabin and in the woods after old forkytoes. Go get it done or your Mom will have her hands full... laugh wink

Dave, If you tell me too much about waterfowl, pike and crappie let alone deer closeby to the cabin I just might head to the cabin and move in each fall. blush grin

Just finished picking the guys up off the river took them 31 hours to cover around 150 miles I forget the exact number but they paddled through a thunderstorm, got down to 62 lastnight and they were wet and cold.. So they jump into the river as the water was 73 or so to warmup they also built a fire and had a warm meal then off again. Thats one of the few stops they made and it only last 2 hours. I was impressed...

Other then that I've been throwing the softball around to the kids practicing on thier batting and catching, been along weekend but fun. Even my old patina catching truck is tired of running.