Oh I forgot to tell you guys that kiddo and her sister learned a Big Right and Wrong lesson yesterday too... Here I am the wife and kids we had been shopping through several stores allday yesterday afternoon. Well we hit the final stop and with my addiction to Marlins not being full for the day I caught a .22mag bolt in my eye while walking past sporting goods. Well I already have one and its a favorite for all of us and after all I Needed another. lol

So I tell the wife to make her rounds and common back I'd be finished by then and we could simply checkout in sporting goods with everything since they have to walk you to the door. After all the usual a Manager is checking us out I'm finally finished with the paperwork, we get out to the car and I look at the reciept he taped to the gun box. He missed the gun!!!

It's not on the receipt I tell the wife I'm going back in, the kids are fried asking questions why as they want to go home. I tell the wife I'll be back and to explain why to the kids, after running back to the car for the label on the box for them. An hour had passed while they figured out how to charge me for the gun and why the two guys, the clerk and Manager and the lady up front who all signed for it hadn't noticed.

Me I told them all no big deal people are people we make mistakes take a deep breath rrelax because God had a reason for that to happen to me instead of someone who wouldn't have gone back.

Everyone was finally happy as I left including me I couldn't have left without paying and after a trip to McD's we were homeward bound. The whole trip home I exxplained to the kids why I had to go back in because I wouldn't have been able to sleep if I hadn't.. Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong, and Bad people who steel are Wrong and I wasn't someone who stole so I had to go pay for what I had purchased. Even if it was someone else who made the mistake it was my obligation as a Good person to go make it right. I think the kids understood and I got a chance to make what I hope was a lifelong impression on the kids of how to do everything the right way. smile