The camp I hunt at in NW MN about 35 miles from Canada and 35 miles from ND had a total of nine hunters who hunted there a total of 35 days during our nine day season. We collectively took five deer with four bucks and one doe. Highlight was the 87 year old camp patriarch taking his doe with one shot at sunset on the third day.We also had a Navy aircraft carrier sailor hunting for the first time in six years and taking his buck along with his younger nurse sister who outdid him by shooting two bucks. We had three antlerless tags but chose to use only one. We also collectively decided to shoot only scraggly horn bucks and let six and eight point basket bucks live. Trophies were shootable but nobody saw the ten point that had been seen on camera. I saw a total of 9 deer with four does, three bucks and two unknowns. Got one off hand shot at a scraggly horn buck walking at 125 yards and missed an hour after I let a small 8 point basket buck walk away. About two or three inches of snow and never had temps above freezing. Got to slightly below zero on two nights at camp. Full rut was on with the waning full moon and generally clear evening skies.