It's not sliding off any pages yet Dave.. wink Sheeze there is only ONE place that I know of in my Entire hunting career of now 23 years similiar to your place Dave. That is at my buddy Johns place and I fall asleep EVERY night thinking that someday I could build myself a place like yours and his, thats why I work as hard as I do.

I've got about 10 more years of saving to get there and then maybe I'll be able to buy some land that is if it doesn't go too much higher. Land around here is running 4,500.00 an acre even for swamps now, hopefully it won't go much higher.

Anyway he built his place for similiar reasons you built yours and I enjoy seeing how it and your family group is growing. Common Dave make it last with me through etleast this season, My Orange hat is playing Roy Orbison these days. Especially at night singin Sweat Dreams to me and off I go with hunting camps in my head and yours is one of them.

TZone keep him in line now and don't let your two Dads talk you guys into too many crazy ideas at camp..

Stan Good to see your still here, howmuch longer before you could shoot some of those reduced recoil loads anyway?

Gotta go check the rain guage again its starting to add up closing on 7 inches in 2 days now and still coming down.