Hello all!
Just thought I would post here because Dave and I share something in common. You see, I lost my best friend too. It happens to be the very same best friend that Dave lost. Dave and I knew each other a little from different encounters over the years through his cousin and I always thought Dave was a unique individual but I never knew how truly talented and gifted he is until we got to know each other better due to these tragic circumstances. The boy that he speaks of happens to be my God Son and is a wonderful kid who has a passion for the outdoors like you wouldn't believe due to his fathers guidance over the past 16 years. He is also a good little football player. I went to his homecoming game last night, he started and they won by 64 points! Anyway I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dave from the bottom of my heart for what he is doing and the sacrifces he is making to ensure this boy will be part of a strong family tradition that goes well beyond deer hunting. The bonds and the values this deer camp will create will last a lifetime in the heart of our friends child and will be sure to carry on.
So Dave....Thank You! You are truly a great great man.

Now about this gun rack. Hmmmm....I might have to put my thinking cap on but off the top of my head I'm thinking one built into the wall so when the doors are closed they are almost flush. Doors....like old rustic barn doors or something. The guns hang horizontal so you can see and admire the detail of them. Email me and we can throw a few ideas around.
Jim

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...