Mrs. NorthernDave,

First and Foremost Thanks for your support of Ole Dave with this camp. My wife supports my hunting habits too yet alot of guys I know only dream of the kind of support and friendship you show to your family and Dave.. So just incase he doesn't say it enough and I know he does, but anyway Thankyou... It's Nice to see in other hunting families too..

Now Dave I have somethings you may consider doing for your camp. First time this year one of the guys at camp, a new guy at that brought in a traveling guitar. He played for us with alot of different types of music also singing the songs too. From Country to Good Ole RocknRoll. It was a BALL listening to him and some of the guys joined in too, well we all did. Might consider that or a harmonica or something and have camp music from all around the members its good for the Soul and Spirit.. Just a thought.

You might also add a Hamock for those days outside in the fall meant for a nap in the suns warmth. We have one in camp and seems everyone fights for it sometimes...LOL