Originally Posted by gophergunner
Well, I was into the ER at Burnsville 3 times in 24 hours. The leg pain has kept getting worse, to the point I coulnd't sleep at all. They've got me pretty doped up at this time. I'm on dilautid and valium. Told me to quit taking the oxycondone they gave me the night before. Hoping we don't make a 4th visit to the ER tonight. Really sucks spending so much time over there. I got kinda feisty last night. 'Told 'em they'd better get this right, that I was getting pretty fed up with the results, and was about ready to go find another care facility. We'll see what happens. 'Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm so sick and tired of watching TV I could just puke.

Jeff,

Did they do an ultrasound to check for blood clots in that leg? As you may remember, I had a bout of that last fall right at deer season. Clots in my leg and both lungs. I had no symptoms in the lungs but my leg hurt like hell! I hope they checked for it or ruled it out already.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...