Well I am glad my nagging finally got you going. It looks good....but I cant help but see you got the boards in the wrong order. Maybe you should pull them off quick-like and put them on in the right order this time, eh?

Here is the latest Caringbridge update on Cole. They are starting to get into a small routine I think. Cole had terrible jaw pain so they had to put him back on morphine. Here it is:

I just want to write to all of you parents out there. As I watch Cole sleep right now he looks so healthy but we all know that is not the case. I think I took having healthy kids for granted these past 4 years. I would always ask God to protect my kids and keep them healthy in my prayers but I think it became too routine. When you have healthy kids it is easy to take it for granted. Just remember to truely thank God for your children healthy or not.
My entire life, since I was a little girl my dream was to be a mom with 3 kids, a loving husband, a nice house, and a mini van.(Jon won't give on the van)! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would have a child with cancer. I guess things were going along too perfectly. I'm praying this is just a bump in the road and in time everything will be back the way it was. Jon and I were talking about how bad we always felt for other families we knew that had sick children but you never think it is going to happen to you.
To my fellow stay at home moms:
We always use to wonder if it was worth it. Well, now I can answer that, YES! I would give anything to be back home at 5:00 pm with supper burning, the phone ringing, the dog eating Allie's shoes, Cole chasing Allie down wanting to kill her and Brady with a dirty diaper smiling at it all. So, even though it's hard more often than it's not, enjoy it!
Sorry this message is kind of corny but Jon's at the Twins game and Cole is sleeping, so I'm a little bored.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.