Originally Posted by northern_dave
"so and so just did blah, blah, blah on mafia wars"

"John doe just answered a question about you"

I can't stand facebook personally, you have to wade through waist deep crap that's advertisement and market study based garbage. It's 90% cluttered with advertising and market research garbage, stupid games and quizzes... blahhhh, makes me want to hurl.

I don't mind the silly "I just walked my dog" or the "I'm very tired this morning" or what ever, that's fine. It's all the cluttered junk that you have to wade through that I can't stand.

Communicating with or checking up on friends/family is cool, I just can't stand the structure of the whole thing. It's just creepy.

Dave you can block all that stuff as it hits your page. I do it every time I get something like that and have cut down the garbage considerably. All those game things people play get blocked and you never have to see them again.

WTF is a farkle anyway?? PEOPLE have gotten blocked from me for sending me that request! smirk

Last edited by Rooster7; 05/04/11. Reason: fat fingers

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...