This was in the late 90's. Was at Oktober Fest at the Duluth Air Natioiual Guard Base, with a pile of buds. Some clown kept bugging Knapper, just to be an AH. Knapper's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and never been in a fight in all his life. Which was wierd in itself because we were all on the same hockey team in high school and we like to fight.

So the dude says somthing about Knapper trying to grab his girl's azz, and then smacks him. I didn't see the hit, but I heard it, you know the sound....then Knappers on the ground. Then Kreags (one of the craziest and funniest people I know) is on this guy like white on rice. Kreages is about 6' tall and a buck 20 at the time, real wirey...

He was having a bit of a time with the AH so I thought, with some persuasion from the beer of course, that it looked like Kreages needed some help, well the AH's pals thought HE needed some help. Then you have your typical bar room brawl, except in this case it was a large tent in the middle of a large parking lot. smile

Since nobody was hurt except for a few cuts and brusies, and about 1/2 the dudes in the brewhaha worked at the guard base, they thought it would be best that we went home since 1/2 those cats were going to be in trouble on Monday anyway. grin

Camp is where you make it.