Good luck to you guys Tzone. My daughter is going 2nd week for rifle this year. She's pretty excited.

Back from my goat and moose trip. Got within 80-180 yards of 3 differ bull moose but were to small to shoot.Was really warm, moose were around but lying low for the most part. Saw lots of goats. Ended up wounding a goat, looked all over for the bugger. Saw it one more time then it gave us the slip. Goats are hard to kill holy cow there tough.

Was my first time goat hunting. It was the most physically and mental hunt ive ever done. I was on the verge of this isnt fun anymore,and at times why am i paying for this. It's hard to explain unless you've actually goat hunted before.I had an idea what the hiking would be like.Trained all summer,and all that went out the window in the first 20 minutes. LOL... Going to be awhile before i start thinking of chasing thee old Billy around.

Had good food, great guide. Our little cabin was on a glacier lake with 14-17" Rainbow's.Every cast pretty much had a trout on.

My buddy got a goat and moose. Super pumped for moose meat.

All and all was a great trip. I'll try and post some pics when i get some time.