Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Originally Posted by Chickenbuck_Joe
well the weekend isnt over yet but we were making a bridge and when dad cut down and tried to cross it and he fell in the water lol that made me and nate laugh a little but thank you again CEJ1895!and everbody have a great labor day! ten years for chickenbuck is pretty soon that means good luck....

joey

Your very welcome Joey, as to your dad taking a bath while building a bridge well I've been there and done that too! That water gets cold in November! Anyway, I just want to wish you the best of luck this fall and I expect you to post a picture of a big buck here!

I told Joey about the big deer you took with that scope. He asked me what kind of deer you have where you hunt?

Up where I hunt in Maine their called Ghost Deer! You see tracks, droppings and scrapes but not the deer! Seriously though, they have a lot of area to run and hide but when you do see one of these ridge runners he's usually big! My best whitetail out of there was a 10 point, 242 lbs dressed. I wish I could hunt from a stand but you never know where they'll be from one day to the next.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...