she's been at it wabster.

early youth season she put some stand time in, high winds & crappy weather held the deer down tight though.

opener's only about a week away now though & she's going in with confidence from her doe she got last year.

Tell your kiddo Dave don't like needles either. I'm a big sissy baby when it comes to that. I accidentally drove a ring shank finishing nail into my left middle finger last week while building stands with my nephew. Gas charged paslode framing/sheeting nailer. I was hanging on 12 feet in the air with my left hand & sending nails home with the gun in my right hand. Nail went through the board & into my finger, hit the bone & kind of popped my finger a good one. didn't split the bone tho. I had a glove on, pulled the glove off, hesetantly.... grin & it bled like a stuck pig!! LOL!! grin

felt like I smacked it with a hammer (that would be on account of the nail to bone contact grin )

Well that hurt like heck & bled more than enough for clinic lab work..... and I think I prefer it over nedles, so next time I have to get poked for a test I might just bring my framing nailer along to the clinic.

But that's just me, maybe kido will warm up to the itty bitty needles better than sissy Dave can. grin

Hang in ther kiddo! your dad's gonna take good care of you.

Dave

Something clever here.