Price wise, not sure. I think it was $199 or $219 for the pack. It was the compressor, brad nailer, 2" finish nailer, 25' air hose, and nails for each gun. It also had all the fittings in the package, you just had to install them.

I bought it in '99, and have used the piss out of it since without a hint of trouble.

The hose that came with it kind of sucks, but I'm still using it. I use the compressor for normal garage duty as well. Filling tires, balls, blowing dust off crap, ect... It would not handle shop air tools real well, but that isn't what it was made for either. It is just the pancake type compressor. It will fill up 1 truck tire, before it needs to refill.

I would buy another. My step dad owns a cabinet shop in Superior, and he has about 4 of these kits. 1 in his job trailer, 1 at home, 1 in the doors and draws shop, and one in the regular shop. I bought this one based on his suggestion.

I did borrow a Bostich Framing nailer to stud up the basement, and had no problems with that either.

T

Camp is where you make it.