LOL. always nice to know what you CAN'T shoot ahead of time, looks like you met the parameters that were set.

here's how my weekend played out. had permission to hunt for the farmer I drove truck for, so did a few other people. one guy had 4 with him so after being able to hunt a piece of land that was 30 yards x 300 yards I decided I need to find a back up after opening morning. I did see the largest fox I had ever seen in my life that morning though. went out to the refuge I worked on this summer saw 1 deer, went back this morning, sat as my buddy made a drive, nothing. so before walking back to the car I checked one small patch of shrubs/trees and out jumped the doe. running away from me hard for 100 yards, then she slowed up and made the mistake to look back and pause. the 140gr partition from the 260 put her down right there. hit her a little further back than I wanted and she had no use of her back legs, so a finishing shot from my buddies pistol a minute later ended it. it was nice of here to die 20 yards from the road, shortest drag I've ever had smile and all of it was in my chickenbuck hat smile went out tonight, saw lots of prairie chickens and a few partridge but no deer. sure was a pretty night to be up a tree with nothing but nature. Man I love this stuff smile

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.