Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by BuschPilot
You the greatest! Way better than sitting in Florida or something ridiculous.... we'll have portables with too i think.

I promise you...It ain't better than sitting in Florida. The only thing I regret is not bringing a boat with me. If I did, I may never come back. Plent of work going on here it looks like, lots of small swim suits ( on the girls...sorry rooster).

The old guys at the pool are impressed with our beer drinking. I didn't tell them about my boy in the north. I skipped telling them about muffy too, I didn't want to give 'em a coranary. grin

They would probly think I was crazy if they heard I was having a beer at 7:30 this morning while cooking breakfast. I don't normaly do this but I just got off work and it was a long week. laugh

Oh and I wouldn't usually stay up and cook Jeremy breakfast after a hard days work, but he bought me a new dryer yesterday. Our old one has not worked well for about a year and all it took was for me to blow a gasket to get a new one. If I would have known that I would have threatened to go buy a new one myself a long time ago. laugh

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.