Well, my work on the boat will start in earnest this Sunday. I should know the results of the biopsy by then. Hoping for the best, of course. I have lots of little stuff to do to truly make it "my" boat. I don't like the wiring-so I'll be changing it. The switches are scattered all over the boat. I want them all on the dash. The running lights are getting an upgrade. Both batteries are most likely going to need replaced. One of the seat posts is missing, so I'll be taking care of that too. All small stuff-the motor and trolling motor work fine, so the main issues are all little stuff.

The other project tied to this is getting my 14' Lund ready to sell. It needs a good cleaning, and I need to put all the gear in it that goes with it. It sat outside all winter, and I had put everything away in the garage. I'll be pricing a propeller for it, as the one on the Evinrude appears to have a spun hub. It's got a busted up seat, but I picked up a replacement at a garage sale, so I'll switch that out. Lots of odds and ends to do. Good to keep busy though.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla