Mule1,
I suppose you could slap a shippng lable on the little Mr. and FEDEX him up here....

I am sure you have thought of these, but maybe one of these ideas will be new...On your box stand, line both the floor and walls with old carpet. It makes it soooo much quieter. if you touch your binocs to the plywood wall, it makes a loud sound. If it is carpeted, you can almost hit it with a hammer and not make a sound.

really think about how you are going to keep water out of it. Are you going roof/windows? Cheap windows make noise and dont open nice. Another thing we like is putting the ladder at an angle and havine a tiny porch. It makes getting into the stand way easier and much safer.

My uncle built the stand (legs) out of 2" pipe welded together. Oh man, that thing disappears in the woods (other than the box part). Rock solid, it will never rot. it is also easy to make the skid and tow wherever you want. Lastly, lots of hooks and little shelves for gloves, binocs, water bottles, minivan brochures, etc.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.