Originally Posted by tzone
How'd ya get that out Dave...Looks like a pretty good one.

I hadn't cracked my house loose yet, easy to crack loose if you lift straight up on an end or a corner but it makes for a hell of an anchor point if you hook on for a sideways pull.

Remember these corner loops I welded on to the steel frame for under the house?

[Linked Image]

We tied on to one of those corners with a long strap & a come along. got a good stretch pull out of it & eventually we got the truck out.

Originally Posted by BuschPilot
I don't see the flashing light moving on the truck Dave? It looks ruff going out there now. how was the main trail? Do you have a GPS to see the structure out there?

I have an older gps with my own points stored from summer fishing.

The main road is open to the 5 mile, I expect the guy will be widening the road some today. I talked to him on the phone yesterday & he wasn't all that happy though. He spent a bunch of money on fuel to get that road open yesterday, burned like 30 gallons in his big truck. He checked his money box when he was done & there was 4 bucks in there. mad

Some people just don't understand what it takes to keep a 5 mile long lake road open out there. $5 is all he's asking per truck & that aint bad at all.

We'll need to move those houses, thinking about moving them to the north. I did as much as I dared last night with one truck out there after dark. You don't want to get too stupid out there or you'll be there for the night.

Something clever here.