Hi everybody, Mrs. ND checking in.

Thought I'd post a bit of somewhat exciting news. If all of you remember, we took our annual BWCA with a new camera. I think Dave posted some of the pictures from that trip.

Well I thought that one picture would be fun to enter in our local County fair, so I did. It's been over 20 yrs since I've participated in a County fair, and back then it was always chickens, ducks, rabbits, sheep, etc. Nothing quite like photography.

Judging was Monday night, and thanks to Weezie for making sure the picture made it to the fair on time. I had this thing called "work" that kinda got in my way that day. grin Tuesday we went to the fair to see how I did, and to take PWM there before the big surgery on Wednesday.

Not to keep anyone in anymore suspense below is a picture of the ribbon I received:

[Linked Image]

I was simply shocked and surprised since I was only expecting a "participation" ribbon. Now I have a whole year to take more pictures and maybe enter in each group next year, not just in the animal group. I have to say it was so fun entering something in the fair again, brought me right back to when I was a kid. (Actual I acted like a kid when I saw the big ribbon...just ask Weezie) smile

"I'm not crying!!"