skeeter nets? with the size they are this year, I could stick one with a broadhead and problbly get a blood trail.

stepped out on the deck last night before bed and the coyotes were singin'. Time to test the .243 smile

I gotta tell ya, if I had a spiker at heart thumpin range, I'd stick him. Or atleast try. I've never shot a buck wit my bow before. It is not for lack of trying though. I see those horns and get the fever and usually screw somthing up.

Last time it was on a nice 8pt. tzone at full draw with a perfect broadside shot at 25yds pulls the trigger on the release and CRACK. Like a .22, arrow flies 10 feet behind the deer, buck takes off, and my thigh is stingin' like heck.

Drop trough in the stand and find a welt the size of a Mathews Outback limb on my leg.OUCH. grin

It's alway somthing silly like that, or I just plain miss. I can smack does all day with the stick and string, but dem bucks give me the jitters. Must be that bow hunting thing. I have no problems with either on the rifle.

Camp is where you make it.