well Dave,

my kids are the only thing that make me laugh more than this thread. I have been away from the site for awhile but started to read this where I left off. first off, sorry to hear about your daughter. it sounds like she is on the mend though(with a cool new gun too) my daughter is dying for one of those too, and when I get back on my feet I will get her one.

it is nice to FIANALLY hear from mrsnortherdave too.

please keep posting updates and stroies on the progress and just plain old fun time had at the shack. it seems as we are with you there when you keep up updated at the shack. for those of us who don't yet have one we can live vicariously through you and your family.

we have fallen victim to the slumping economy, me and several others have been downsized, bought out, realesed, fired... whatever you want to call it from our employer. I have been out trying to find a job and my thoughts have not been on the fire for awhile. I have not had to do a job interview for nine years so that is kind of new to me again but oh well.

so anyway, what I'm saying is this thread keeps me smiling so keep adding to it.

I understand what you mean when you said this thread makes you wear your heart on your sleeve, I'm not like that at all but for some reason do it here all the time.

the tounge and groove will look sharp too. keep the pics coming.

Tom

Camp is where you make it.