I had one of those plates on a boat.They were to help againt cavitation when trolling.It makes the motor dig deeper in the water and increases thrust at low speed.
I bought a 20 gauge NEF single barrel shotgun yesterday.Got 5 boxes of 7-1/2's with it.Nice little package deal.Didn't really need it but it was there and I'm a sucker for a bargain in guns.
Spring down here is just beautiful.All the trees now have leaved.All of the flowers are blooming.The migratory birds are starting to appear.I bought yet another bird feeder for the back yard.This is a two tube thistle feeder for the yellow finches.
I planted my tomatoes Sunday.
Turkey season will be over April 30th.I have been once and saw four birds but none were toms.I hope to get to go at least a few more times.
The gun shop at which I work part time two days a week has been just as busy as can be for the past few months.There are certain calibers of ammunition that we are out of and cannot ascertain when our reorders will be filled.We ordered guns in January that have yet to appear.I am so glad that I reload.
Hope everyone has a great day today.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.