Dave,

After I finished rereading your story of the weekend I just had to... wink In the last week I found out two more of my cousins wouldn't be making it in this year for deer season so it has really weighed heavy on my mind recently. I'm going to die trying to make this work one way or another and try to bring my family closer together while doing it too. Your family is inspiring.. smile

Now what about my blizzard I know you speak of lizards sometimes so what about it any stories ever been told to you all of the 1940 Armistice day storm? I've read countless tails and heard a few stories from friends in Wisconsin, sounds like one heck of a storm!

One more thing I haven't heard anything about The Boy and bowhunting this year did he go yet?

TZone, That is a Dandy!!! Great Pic!!!!

Rooster, You eating any of that deer yet? My wife made some stew already with Thunderstrucks deer, ate more of it tonight. Deer meat nothing beats the memories of how you got it!!!

I had the wife pickup a new orange stocking cap for luck today they say the wind is supposed to blow in cold air on Sat with some flurries. Great for hunting I hope!!!