Thanks guys!!! Sitting here having a cup of coffee and enjoying being in my own home with kids in the next room watching the tube together. I'll fixup an egg and pancake breakfest for them shortly and give kiddo the meds, then I promised a trip to the icecream shop in town this afternoon. We'll play some board games between breakfast and dinner after a quicktrip to the lumberyard it will be icecream time.

Dave that sounds like a Nice fish! Enjoyed readiing and seeing the pics of Browny in the mud with the boys in tow awhile back. I road in a 72 ford with a 390 totally restored last weekend and thought about your truck. The one I road in layed rubber for about 150 feet that truck has it! My cousin is also fixing to finish a redo job to his other toy a 68model GTO and it is SHARP. Mouth watering pretty Muscle car can't wait to get in it this coming weekend for a ride.

Sorry you don't have any fruit yet up there, heck I've been swimming already in the pool out back, had the air on for atleast 3 weeks now. Personally I'd rather have your snow like we used to get especially would like to be able to ice fish again. Maybe this year it will work out for you to send me a Real winter?

Bro in Law said we have a Bobcat with 3 cubs running around here and I saw a fox while mowing that thing was in my garden yesterday afternoon with my dogs barking at it 75 feet away. If it is here again I may have to put it down for fear of rabies as usually they are skittish of us.

I better get the eggs going, see ya afterwhile guys.